Please add Upload waiting list (Function)

Sep 11, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Greetings

I have been using the application for long time, at this point I can't live without it. Right now I had to decrease my Internet connection speed, sometimes it takes a lot of time to upload to any FTP server, I realize; if possible to add a waiting list to process.

• When is uploading a picture, you can add a upload waiting picture meanwhile Rehostimage is working (Waiting list)
  • It might create a conflict in the (Copy and paste function)(We Might come up with something usefull in those cases, maybe a withe-board pop-up window whit the links information) 

I hope that this future feature will be taken in consideration.

I never had work in any application, I'm a Graphic designer if my services are needed to improve Rehostimage, I will be more than happy to help.

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2011 at 1:38 AM

I assume you want an upload queue so you can quickly start uploads on three images and have the second two wait in the queue until the first is done. It's a decent idea but it would take a lot of work to implement. You'd have to make the queue, show the items in the queue, figure out how to resolve the conflicting "copy to clipboard" step and then queue cancellations, removals, reordering. It's doable but I have some other projects I'm working on that have features with much better work/benefit payoff.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. If you wanted to design a new main logo for Rehost Image that would be pretty cool. I don't really have much experience and hacked the current one together myself.

Sep 12, 2011 at 6:17 AM

That is the right idea.

Thank you for your answer about queue feature for Rehostimage, I understand that is a lot of work, if you have some time free, I'll be happy to see the idea working.

I thought the idea was easier to develop, talk to your friends about it, You will get feedback, and one day it might become a new feature.