Password forgotten everyday

Sep 4, 2015 at 8:45 AM
Edited Sep 4, 2015 at 8:45 AM
Dear,

I have a strange issue on different computer both running latest Firefox version:
  • Each time I reboot my computer, the passwords configured in my FTP connection of Rehost is blank again. I have to retype it in the Rehost settings everyday.
Does anybody else has the issue? How to solve this?

Thank you for your help.

Mat
Coordinator
Sep 4, 2015 at 4:04 PM
That's odd. I use the system's password store to hold that information. What other extensions are you running? Does it reproduce if you try it on a fresh profile?
Sep 10, 2015 at 7:08 AM
I use sync too. Don't know if it impact.. I use firebug and iMacro... Everyday... :(
Oct 20, 2015 at 4:25 PM
Still no solution?
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:16 AM
I just gave it a try and it seems to remember my FTP password. If you use a fresh Firefox profile do you have the same problem?
Oct 28, 2015 at 1:56 PM
Yes. I have the problem on 3 differents computers.

Sometimes, the password stay for 3-4 days.. they one day, it can't upload anymore and when I check in upload the profile, i see it's gone.
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:35 PM
Do you have the same extensions on each computer? If you test in a profile without any other extensions that would rule out extension conflicts.
Oct 28, 2015 at 6:13 PM
I don't have any other extension installed on both computer...
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Okay. I'll put this on my backlog and take a look at it when I have time (Which may be months with all I have to do). If you'd like to submit a patch, I would accept it.